/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
June 09, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 6/09/2006 08:47:00 AM
Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. I am doing so much better now. I know that I have your prayers to thank for that.

I feel like a pin cushion, or a lab monkey, after all the tests. But the good news is that there appears to be no permanent damage to my heart, only the restricted artery that caused all this fun.

Last night I returned to my duties as the world’s oldest youth pastor. I did it from a chair, but it was so much fun. Those kids are so on fire for Jesus. I’ve said it before. There is something special about this generation. Every one of them feels the call of God on their life.

I’m going to post my “Bad Pun Contest” picture for the week. I hope it gives you a chuckle. It does for me. Gimmie your best shot.

I plan to rest for a few more days but I should be back to roaming the blogoshere by early next week.

God bless you all!
 



5 Comments:


At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger Rulan

It is so good to see you back and to know you are feeling much better. God rocks. He is awesome.

That restricted artery will have to come unrestricted cause it's become the target of my prayers now. Muahahahaha

So good to hear of the kids at youth group. May the Lord grow them up healthy and strong in Him.

We missed you, bro.

Praised be to God. All glory and honor to Him.

 

At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger donna

Good to see you Curm...it is a thrill indeed to see the young ones on fire for the Lord....I worked with the very young ones through Awana and their love for Him makes one melt inside....Praise God as He continues His work through you...God Bless.
Donna

 

At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan and Donna.

I'm blessed to know the two of you.

God bless you both!

 

At Friday, June 09, 2006, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Rulan just emailed me that you are having pain again. I'm praying for you. We all love you so much.

 

At Saturday, June 10, 2006, Blogger Ciera

Praying for the world's oldest living youth pastor! :)