/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
December 14, 2005
posted by David Meigs at 12/14/2005 08:55:00 AM


This book is a must have for under the Christmas tree. Perfect for reader’s ages 8 to 12, LANDON SNOW is also a blast for us moms and dads too. I loved everything about this book. The first thing that struck me was the cover and ragged cut pages that give this book the feel of a family heirloom.

R. K. Mortenson has created a masterpiece for the young reader that is destined to become their all-time favorite. Here is a gripping adventure that your child will find difficult to put down. The Characters are lovable, wholesome and worthy of emulation. Written from a Christ-centered worldview, LANDON SNOW is a book that is a blast to read and good for you too.

After Grandpa Karl is in a minor accident, young Landon begins to question the mysteries of life. Was it as Mr. Peabody, his teacher claimed that life was only an accident of nature five billion years ago, or is the Bible right. What happens next is pure adventure.


Buy your copy now

Be sure to visit the LANDON SNOW website.


Thank you
 



8 Comments:


At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger Rulan

Curm, wow, sounds like a must have for my daughter. I will have to look for it in the book shops over here. Thanks for sharing it. God bless and have a great day.
Rulan

 

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Kiwi Kid, Thanks for stopping by. If you get Landon Snow, your daughter will love it. God bless!

 

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Hey Curm! It is a fun, strange, and zany book. My son, age 10, loved it. The stinker finished it in one day and before I had a chance at it.

 

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

MC - Ten year olds are sneaky beasts. He read it in one day? He must have loved it. I bet he looks forward to the next LANDON SNOW installment.

Cya around & tell Dave hi.

 

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Hey Curm, I love the way you described the book as an "heirloom feel". That's the way it struck me too. I thought the story was so sweet! I wish I had little kids to read it to. My son is 35!

 

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Bonnie ~ It always makes my day when you stop by. Kids get big fast don’t they.

 

At Sunday, December 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

looks really interesting. i wish i have kids to share it with. but i think i'd love to read that book myself. hehe...

 

At Monday, December 19, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Pia - No kids? No problem. I have a few extras. Just tell me how many you want.