/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
March 01, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 3/01/2006 02:55:00 PM


.......





I got my copy of A FAMILY FOREVER a week ago, but it was immediately snatched out of my hands. My wife took one look at the cover and felt her heart strings tugging.

“Can I have a peek at it first?”

“Sure honey.”

That was the last I saw of her until she finished it. I was completely left to do for myself. I had to cook dinner AND do the laundry too (sympathy appreciated).

At bedtime, she announced that she was finished reading it. I could tell from the look on her face, she wanted to tell me all about it.

“Shhh, not a word; I’m going to read it in the morning.”

She smiled, “That’s what you think; Caleb’s got it.”

“Ok..., does he know it’s a ROMANCE?”

“He’s already on chapter two.”

We both laughed.

I knew I was in for something special. It took a couple days, but I finally got my turn. I was hooked on the first page, but it quickly grew into an obsession. The same heart strings that tugged at my wife, took me captive also.

Brenda Coulter’s A FAMILY FOREVER scores five stars. Masterfully written, lovable characters and nail-biting drama make this book the page turner it is.

Get a copy for yourself and an extra for everyone else. You might want to order a pizza too.

Order the book from Amazon

Visit Brenda Coulter’s website
.......
 



13 Comments:


At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger jel

Poor Curm, ya had to fix your own lunch, :(

it was a great book, but her first one will away be the best to me :)

 

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Janice - Thanks, but it was worth the wait.

 

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger jel

What was worth the wait, the book or the food!
I didn't do anything, what's the thanks for ? :0

 

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Awe, poor curmie. Life is so hard on men, isn't it? lol You had to wait to read the book and feed yourself and wash your clothes and then wait for your son to finish the book as well? Awe, poor curmie.

Sounds like it must be a great read. Thanks for sharing.

 

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Thanks Rulan, I knew someone would feel sorry for me.

 

At Saturday, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Curm, When I get my first book ready to hit the shelves I am going to call on you to help promote it....you are an awesome person!!
Blessings,
Donna

 

At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger M. L. Archer

I agree, Great promo, Curm!

 

At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Donna & Michelle,

Thanks for the kind words. I get a million bucks for each review, so I do my best.

 

At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger jel

is that all you charge!! as good as you are with the words :)

 

At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Brenda's first book was just as good!

 

At Monday, March 06, 2006, Blogger jel

don't tell Brenda, i said this,
but her first was my fav! :)

 

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006, Blogger jomo

Shameless promoter!!!! Now, I have to get a copy for my wife if she hasn't already got one.

 

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

i haven't visited the bookstore yet, but i sure will look for this book when i do. =)