/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
June 14, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 6/14/2006 12:01:00 PM
Michel Archer’s continuing saga on Orientalisms in the Bible hit a new high this week. She’s been using fiction targeted at young adults to teach Jewish cultural truths that most of us have never heard before (goes double for me).

She’s up to installment # 23 where she shows how even the star constellations point prophetically to Jesus. Fascinating stuff. I encourage you all to read it for yourself.

Way to go Michel !
 



8 Comments:


At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Rulan

wow, Sounds very interesting. Must go and take a look see.
Thanks David.

 

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan, you won’t be sorry. Fascinating stuff.

 

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger Donna J. Shepherd

Thanks. I'll check it out!

 

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Donna, thanks for stopping by.

Do check out Michel’s blog. I think you will like it.

 

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger M. L. Archer

Wow, Curm, I just saw this! You are very encouraging! Especially since I've been trying to find a magazine that might be interested in this as a series and so far, I'm coming up zip. Sigh. However, Professor Yesh would never give up so I'm sort of tied to the same personality quirk.

 

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Michel, I still think this would make a great novella or novel. But a magazine would be cool too. Either way, it’s been fun to follow.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Michel is doing a great job. I like the art of using dialogue!

Good link, Curm!

 

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Bonnie - Thanks for stopping by.

I agree. Michel does a good job of advancing her story with dialogue. She makes it look easy.