/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
February 21, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 2/21/2006 12:49:00 AM
.......
I admit it, I love my MP3 player.

I listen to audio books, the Bible or rock to Aaron Sprinkle, Flyleaf and Switchfoot. With a few key strokes, I can even convert a chapter I’ve just finished into an MP3 and listen to it on the go.

Even if you don’t own an MP3 player, you can still enjoy music downloads and podcasts on your computer. If you are a writer, be sure to check out the Writing for Christian’s Podcast with W. G. Jones. It’s FREE & good for you too.

Last week, W. G. read a preview of his novel SOUL STEALERS and announced plans to podcast the whole book. He updates every Friday, but you can download anytime and listen at your convenience.
.......
 



11 Comments:


At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger Rulan

wow curm, MP3's sound like fun.
Thanks for mentioning that William's podcast can be downloaded. I hadn't thought of doing that.

Hey, I can just picture you walking around listening to your music, whistling to the tune and watching out for bears.

Have a great, God filled day, my friend.

 

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan,

I can’t whistle, but I drool in sync to the music.

 

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Oh man...I haven't a clue about what you are saying. I must live under a rock with my slow speed computer and dial-up internet.

 

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

I can't listen to audio books. They seem distracting to me...I had tapes and tried it. but the music sounds like a good thing!

 

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

MIMI – Don’t know about new gadgets? Don’t worry, that’s why God invented 10 yr old sons. He will drag you into the 21st century.

Btw - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI ! ! !


BONNIE – Don’t forget about WG’s Podcast. It’s chicken soup for the writer’s soul.

 

At Friday, February 24, 2006, Blogger William G.

Hey, thanks for the plug. I was wondering where all those downloads were coming from. :)

I don't know what's more exciting... the fact you mentioned my podcast, or the fact you listen to Flyleaf too.

 

At Friday, February 24, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

WG - You've got a great podcast. In fact, I'm heading there soon.

Yep, I'm into Flyleaf. I may be old..., but Man, that Lacey Mosley's got some pipes. You’d like Aaron Sprinkle too.

This generation puts mine to shame when it comes to talent and anointing.

 

At Friday, February 24, 2006, Blogger William G.

Hey, coo. I'll check Aaron Sprinkle out.

Today's podcast isn't up yet. Girlfriend's sick, phone's been ringing every 5 minutes, I forgot to upload after I finally got it done and then I got caught up in The Karate Kid on TCM. Hopefully it'll be up in by 10 CST.

 

At Friday, February 24, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

WG - The “Karate Kid” was a classic. I get tears just thinking about it.

Yesterday, Space Balls was on and the same thing happened here.

 

At Friday, February 24, 2006, Blogger Rulan

curm gets tears? I thought that was a bit of sand in your eyes?

 

At Saturday, February 25, 2006, Blogger William G.

Spaceballs... ah, good times. Good times.