/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
December 20, 2005
posted by David Meigs at 12/20/2005 02:30:00 PM
It's not about us...

God’s anointing comes upon us to do His will. I’m not talking about the fellowship we have with God throughout the day. I am talking about the empowerment to do what is impossible for us alone. You see, only God can give life. All we can do is obey.

Long ago, I gave my testimony in a church in Egypt. The interpreter came alive as he translated my humble coming to Christ. It was as if God flipped a switch. Bam! Every man in the church came forward, wanting me to lay hands on him for prayer. It was cool!

For years, I thought the interpreter embellished my simple testimony. Now I know it for what it was. The Holy Spirit indwelled the interpreter to bless His children. I felt it too, but not until prayer time. But as soon as the last man was prayed for, it was over.

Now, I love hearing how the Holy Spirit moved someone as they’d read my stories. Wow, even scribblings on paper can be the vessel of God’s empowerment. How cool is that?

Thank you Lord for letting us come along for the ride!
 



5 Comments:


At Tuesday, December 20, 2005, Blogger Rulan

Curm, cool post brother. God's annointing is amazing. The way God uses us is amazing. Hey man, God is amazing.

 

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Kid - Thanks for dropping in from the land of the Kiwi. Yep, God is amazing.

 

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

MERRY CHRISTMAS, CURM

God is truly amazing.

 

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

MERRY CHRISTMAS, PIA

 

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Donna - Merry CHRISTmas. Thanks for stopping by!