/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
October 31, 2005
posted by David Meigs at 10/31/2005 10:16:00 PM

I am afraid that new posts to my blog will be meager and spotty for the month of November. The reason for neglecting my sacred duties is the “national write a novel in a month contest (NANO). The goal is to complete 50,000 or more words in the month of November.

Wish me luck!

 



8 Comments:


At Tuesday, November 01, 2005, Blogger Rulan

Curm, you are in my prayers. Pray for me also as I am already bored with my nano story.

 

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Kid, hang in there and make sure to turn off the critical eye. have fun and write, write, write.


Donna, thanks for stopping by, and a huge thanks for your prayers. Very cool!

David

 

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Hey Curm~ My friend Bonnie is also doing that Nanu Nanu stuff but I think I'll pass. I'm just trying to get my #2 novel written and still always editing my first...as well as the blogging. Mork can stay at Ork for me...but cheers to you and all you crazies who do the thing. Have fun.

 

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

M. C. Come on, it's not too late to join us crazies.

 

At Tuesday, November 15, 2005, Blogger Rulan

Write well and write fast, curm. May your fingers fly.

 

At Sunday, November 27, 2005, Blogger Refreshment in Refuge

David... did ya make it?

 

At Sunday, November 27, 2005, Blogger M. C. Pearson

So Mr. Curm, has Mork landed on Ork yet? Na Nu Na Nu.