/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
September 27, 2005
posted by David Meigs at 9/27/2005 11:06:00 PM
Thanks to all you who have visited while I’ve been featuring Haiti Arise! In a few weeks I will put up some of an interview I recently had with Marc. I am now back to posting my daily rants. To be honest, every topic seems insignificant to the needs of Haiti.

I have been trying to post pictures on the blog for the last few days. I have officially given up! Hmmm. Maybe the Lord didn’t mind leaving up the last Haiti Arise post for a few extra days.
 



8 Comments:


At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger michael snyder

Curm, this is a great site. Can't wait to back through the posts as time permits. (Might take a while...)

Looking forward to the next rant.

Mike

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Thanks Mike,

Come back and visit real soon!


David

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger jomo

David,
I apologize for my rudeness in leaving for awhile. I hope you'll welcome me back.

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger Rulan

David, sorry to hear that the pictures didn't load. Don't give up on them though, because it would be good to see them.

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

JMK,

Man, have I been wondering how you are doing? I pray the battle goes well. You are not alone in the battle my friend. I was telling the Lord good things about you just minutes ago. Praise God! You have made my day!


David

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Kid,

Thanks for the encouragement. I will soon find a way to put up the picture in question, but I have to ban you from this blog temporarily first. Considering your addiction to chocolate and ice cream, it would not be good for you to see a 12 ft long banana split! lol


David

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger Rulan

LOL, you rotter. Banned am I?! mmmmmm
Actually, the thought of a 12 ft long banana split would tend to put me off chocolate so thanks for the warning. Perhaps I should stay away for a month so I don't lose the enjoyment of chocolate. mmmmmmm yum yum

 

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005, Blogger David Meigs

Kid.... Ok..., you’re not banned. Just put down the chocolate and back away slowly.


David