/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
August 29, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 8/29/2006 11:30:00 AM
I’m still editing, editing, editing.  Argh, will it EVER stop?  Anyway, I haven’t forgotten about all of you.  I promise.  Give me a few more weeks and I’ll be back to my regular rants and blog visits.  

Until then, drop back on Fridays and participate in my “Bad Pun Challenge”.  You guys come up with the best stuff.  Gimmie your best shot.
 



7 Comments:


At Tuesday, August 29, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Editing, editing, editing. I am having so much fun editing. lol Muahahahaha

 

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006, Blogger jel

I'm glad someone is having fun! :)

 

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan - Was that a hint of sarcasm I heard in your Muahahahaha? Now back to work!


jel - Yes, our Rulan seems to enjoy the editing process. But we are going to find her help as soon as she is finished with this FINAL edit.

 

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Just stopped by to say hi and check up on you. Hang in there! I happen to like editing myself--although sometimes I don't know when to stop! LOL! Hope you're doing well--praying for ya.

 

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Thanks Vicki.

I understand what you mean about editing can be fun, but there comes a time when something needs to be “finished” and we move on. I am at that point with my first novel. There is a time in everyone’s life when it’s time to leave home. Maybe if I made it join the Army? Hmm...

 

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Blogger Rulan

lol Sounds to me like our books start out as babies and we nurse them and coddle them (at least, I know I do. lol)

Then they grow into toddlers and children and we have to keep turning them away from danger and blocking off forbidden paths.

Then they become teenagers and then young adults and though we love them, there comes a time we should shove them out the door. Muahahahaha :)

Or at least that's the theary. lol

 

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006, Blogger jel

hey Rulan, did M.C. teach you that laugh, a bit scary