/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
August 16, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 8/16/2006 10:42:00 AM
On Sunday, we celebrated my friend Kay’s entry into eternity.  But I don’t think she’s been given a harp.  She’d never sit still for that. I picture her with a new set of dancing shoes and a golden tambourine with her name on it.  

You go girl!

 



4 Comments:


At Wednesday, August 16, 2006, Blogger Rulan

wow. Reading your post, I could picture Kay dancing with the Lord and with angels. Heavenly music and joyful laughter.
She is Home, dear bro. She is Home.

Peace to you, my friend. May the Lord bless you.

 

At Thursday, August 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

It does my heart good to think of heaven today. I imagine that Kay is beaming with joy! (yes, I see her with her dancing shoes, too!)

Curm, I like your new graphic, there on the side:-)

 

At Friday, August 18, 2006, Blogger ~michelle pendergrass

:)



How's your mom? I've been praying.

 

At Friday, August 18, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Thanks everyone!