/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
August 23, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 8/23/2006 12:17:00 PM
As if having a bum ticker wasn’t bad enough, a couple other “medical issues” ganged up on me and thoroughly kicked my backside. Then a couple weeks ago, I hit the wall. It’s been mostly bed rest ever since.

If you’ve ever been in a lot of pain, you know it can fold your brain into an origami bear trap. No matter how hard I tried, everything I wrote came out disjointed or sounding terse, so I had to keep my distance from my keyboard.

Yesterday, the Lord did something wonderful for me. I went down to the local Healing Room for prayer. I had to drag myself in through the door, but I came out walking and leaping (on the inside) and praising God!

When I got home, I picked up my kids and took them to the lake. Afterwards, I even went for a long walk. I feel like a new man. It’s a good thing too, because I’ve got a lot of catching up to do on my friend’s blogs.

Praise God!
 



8 Comments:


At Wednesday, August 23, 2006, Blogger Rulan

wow! Praise God. He is awesome. So glad you are feeling so much better. I'm leaping and praising with you, my friend.

May you catch up on things real fast so you can get into your book again. I've got the bit between my editors teeth and I'm racing.

Glory, honor and praise be unto the Lord, for His mercies go on forever. wow God is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

 

At Wednesday, August 23, 2006, Blogger jel

WOO HOO and Praise the Lord !

Your back!

I'm glad!

 

At Wednesday, August 23, 2006, Blogger Mirtika

Aw, D. I'm sorry you had a rough time of it. Hoorah for healing rooms and the Healer.
I hope you get healed altogether and can run as much as you want aroudn that lake.

Mir

 

At Thursday, August 24, 2006, Blogger ~michelle pendergrass

((((HUGS))))

There's a song running through my head, "I could sing of Your love forever..."

I'm glad you're feeling better!

 

At Thursday, August 24, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Glad your feeling better. I've been praying!

 

At Friday, August 25, 2006, Blogger donna

David...
haven't been around much as I am without a computer unless I make the trip to the local library...but hoping to get re-conneted this weekend.....hope you
continue to feel better....

blessings,
Donna

 

At Friday, August 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Sorry you've been through so much, but praise the Lord for His healing touch! Will keep you in my prayers! Hubby got through his surgery okay yesterday--PTL.

 

At Saturday, August 26, 2006, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Praise God, David! I'm so glad that He has refreshed you.