/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
May 01, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 5/01/2006 12:27:00 PM
Ever wonder how the Magi knew about the star announcing the birth of the Christ?

Was it really a star, or an Angel leading them?

Michelle Archer is a school teacher in Florida and one of my favorite emerging authors. Last month on her blog, she started a series that teaches early Hebrew culture through a fun, mystery-fiction story.

Each new segment adds interesting facts merged with exciting plot twists. This week she revealed evidence of when the actual birth of Christ was. I promise, it will shock you!

...I hope we find out what Donna's REALLY up to...


Read it for yourself:

Part 1 2 ,3 4 & 5. 6 7 & 8 9 & 10 11 - 16 ..17-18.. 19 .. 20 & 21

 



8 Comments:


At Monday, May 01, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Sounds intriging. I must go look and see what she says there.
Have a great day my friend and God bless you and your family.

 

At Monday, May 01, 2006, Blogger jel

Hey David,
hope all is well!

take care

 

At Monday, May 01, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan & jel,

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to have a peek at Michelle's story.

God bless!

 

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Rants instead of comments? lol Nice touch. I like that. Way cool.
Have a wonderful day, my friend and God bless you.

 

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Rants?? Do i sound like I'm RANTING! Why would you think that a woman would want to rant...not that we have anything to rant about....not like men never gave us a single worry in our boring little lives...Oh...did i say that...nevermind :-)

Very intriguing hypothesis!

 

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Oops, Bonnie...

But could you repeat that?

I forgot to turn my hearing aid back on after wife finished her rant.


Rulan, thanks for noticing the changes.

 

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006, Blogger Unknown

Wow. I will definitely check this out and feature it at my spot as well. Thanks, David.

 

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Dee, how is the busiest lady in Suwanee?

Do check out Michelle’s story. She has a real gift, but then so do you.

Now, hurry up and finish writing that bestseller.