/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
April 20, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 4/20/2006 08:40:00 AM
I NEVER (well, almost never) talk about the finer points of writing. It’s not that I’m without opinions on the subject. Hello, I’m a curmudgeon. It’s just that there are so many others doing it who actually know what they are talking about.

It was only a year ago that I emerged from my cave, two novels finished, a third most of the way done and four more well on the way. I didn’t have a clue what to do next. I’d never really thought about it. I mean writing the book was the hard part right? As I said, I didn’t have a clue.

I thank God for the many writer blogs and forums out there. With their help, I am finally starting to get a grip. I visit about a dozen blogs each week in my quest to better my understanding of the writing trade.

Over the last few days, there were a few amazing interviews I thought to share with you.

W. G. Jones interviewed Paul Coughlin, the author of NO MORE CHRISTIAN NICE GUY .(Bethany House). ... Part 1 ... Part 2 ... Part 3 ... Part 4

Gina Holmes interviewed the mighty Frank Peretti, the guy who started it all. ... Part 1 ... Part 2 ... Part 3

Mike Duran sat down with the, afore mentioned, Gina Holmes. ... Read it here.

.......
 



8 Comments:


At Thursday, April 20, 2006, Blogger Rulan

wow, where have I been that I've missed all those? Thanks for posting them. I must go and look. If I could write half as good as you do, then I'd be very pleased.
Have a great day, my friend.

 

At Thursday, April 20, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan, - Each one is a must read.

You won't be sorry.

 

At Thursday, April 20, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Gina does amazing interviews!

 

At Thursday, April 20, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Bonnie, - Gina also gave an amazing interview with Mike.

She provides such a valuable service for the rest of us.

 

At Friday, April 21, 2006, Blogger jel

Hi David,

 

At Friday, April 21, 2006, Blogger donna

Thanks for this David

Donna

 

At Friday, April 21, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Donna, it's great to see you.

Thanks for the visit!