/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
April 04, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 4/04/2006 02:33:00 PM
.......
I was cutting kindling, when the axe jumped up and bit my finger. No, I didn’t lose it, but I did mangle it a little (poor me).

Anyway, it’s my excuse for taking a few days off from the keyboard. While I heal, check out Michelle Archer’s blog. Last week I told you about the gifted way she uses fiction as a vehicle for teaching. She does it so well.

Part 6

Parts 7 & 8

Parts 9 & 10

Parts 11 - 16 (Sec. 16 will knock you out of your seat)
.......
 



6 Comments:


At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Hey David, take care of yourself, you need your fingers, didn't you know?
Sit down and wrap it in paster, then have a long deep, refreshing drink of coffee.

 

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger jel

sorry you got an owie,:( David,



take care ,

 

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger M. C. Pearson

I'm finally back and you are gone again...can't get it straight! Hope you are getting better...both your bug as well as the cut! I have a new email address...it is on my profile page. (I now have cable and am soaring through the internet at sub-sonic speed! Heh!

 

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

Sheesh... I'm glad that was the only casualty...it could have been worse...Heh!

 

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan - My Pastor wouldn’t let me wrap him up, but the coffee was tasty.

Jel – Thanks for the sympathy. I feel better already.

M. C. - You're back! Great news! I look forward to hearing about the move.

Bonnie - I'm just lucky I didn't have my accident a few seconds earlier... I was picking my nose and I could have put my eye out.

 

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Oops, that was meant to be plaster, not paster. silly me