/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
April 11, 2007
posted by David Meigs at 4/11/2007 12:01:00 AM


After having had the privilege of writing as Wilbur Hucks at the Scenes and Beans blog, you can bet that I’ve been anxiously waiting for the release of CORAL MOON. When it finally arrived, I grinned like an ape, all the way back from the Post Office.

When I got home, I settled in for some of that seatbelt suspense that Brandilyn Collins is famous for. I can sum it up with just one word, WHIPLASH! She didn’t waste any time diving in; CORAL MOON exploded from the first page and wouldn’t let me go.


CORAL MOON, book two in the Kanner Lake series picks up a few months later from where VIOLET DAWN left off. Life had just begun to settle down for Leslie Brymes and Page Williams. It was to be a day like any other day, until Leslie hurried out to her car and discovered a corpse sitting in the passenger seat!

Click here to pick up a copy of CORAL MOON. You won’t be disappointed.

Be sure to drop by Brandilyn’s website, her Forensics and Faith blog, or Scenes and Beans, the blog dedicated to the fictional world of Kanner Lake.
.
 



3 Comments:


At Tuesday, April 10, 2007, Blogger Rulan

This sounds like a captivating read. I can't wait to get hold of a copy. Thanks for posting about it.

God bless you, my friend.

 

At Wednesday, April 11, 2007, Blogger jel

I got my copy, in the mail the other day, but my dh is reading it now! we both read Violet Dawn. very good!


later mater :)

 

At Monday, April 16, 2007, Blogger jel

husband finished it and , said that it was up there with the like of Peretti, scary!!!!!!!!!!!! but very good!