/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
March 12, 2007
posted by David Meigs at 3/12/2007 01:20:00 PM
I want to thank everyone who has stuck with me and continued to visit even though I have not posted a review of my own in a few months. God bless Mimi & Bonnie, of the CFBA who wrote those reviews or I would have been absent all together.

I feel I owe each of you an explanation.

As some of you know, I have had some major health hurdles in this last couple years. First there was my heart attack (minor one, praise God), numerous infections, and then a colon problem that required a surgery.

I’d like to say I am all healed up, but that would be a lie. Nevertheless, I believe I am over the hump and on the road to recovery. I plan to start posting reviews of my own very soon, and with God’s help even start making the rounds to all of your blogs. In truth, I have continued to visit when I could but not left comments. I was sure you would understand.

God bless you all!
 



6 Comments:


At Monday, March 12, 2007, Blogger Rulan

Oh bro, dear friend, my spirit lept as I read this. It does my heart good to see your post and to know that God is still awesome and powerful and loving and He will forever be.

You have been through so much. Know that you always have my prayers and I am believing for your full and complete healing.

God bless you and keep you and your wonderful family.

Praise be to God!

 

At Monday, March 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

Man It is Good to see ya posting, again, and that God is seeing ya though this! have been and still am praying for ya and your family!
i better go before I start to cry!

huggs

 

At Tuesday, March 13, 2007, Blogger David Meigs

Thanks ladies!

 

At Sunday, March 18, 2007, Blogger Mikesell

Glad to hear the news. Keep feeling better.

--Chris

 

At Sunday, April 01, 2007, Blogger M. C. Pearson

Love ya Curm! Hope you will be feeling better soon. I'm sorry I don't visit very much anymore...my connection is so slow that doing FIRST and CFBA takes up too much time. :-( I'm glad we have helped with the posts though! Will be praying for you.

 

At Sunday, April 01, 2007, Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun

I pray for you everyday my friend. God is good.

And as we, here at my church say...You ARE healed!!! You are just being attacked in your declaration of healing...AMEN!

I will continue to pray, and the CFBA introductions are there for such a time as this!