/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
December 06, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 12/06/2006 12:01:00 AM

It’s not very often that I have to fight my wife for first reading rights of a book I receive for review, but that’s exactly what happened with NEVER CEESE (Journey Stone Creations), by Sue Dent.

My wife may be small, but she is mighty. I knew better than to put up a fight. I had to wait two weeks before the custody of NEVER CEESE returned to me, but judging from my wife’s satisfied grin, I knew I was not going to be disappointed. And I wasn’t. Sue Dent has earned a spot on my shortlist of favorite authors.

Robert is a vampire and Ceese is a werewolf maiden. Each suffered innocently under a curse that was not of their own making, and each was determined never to curse another by taking their blood. Can anyone suffering under such a curse find salvation? Will this unlikely pair fall in love? Pick up a copy and find out for yourselves. You won’t be sorry!
.
* * * * *

From the back cover:


A vampire...

A werewolf...

Can two who were wronged make it right?


One selfless act
--By their Faith.


* * * * *

.

Pick up a copy at Amazon

.

Drop by the NEVER CEESE website

.

Visit Sue Dent's Blog

 



11 Comments:


At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Our curmudgeon got beaten to the book? Whoa. Way cool. Women are mighty. lol

I hope the characters have a happy ending and that the book does well.

 

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rulan, thanks for stopping by!

 

At Wednesday, December 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

I always enjoy stopping by to see what you've been reading. And that 'mighty woman' comment made me laugh out loud.

Yep, we be mighty alright.

Blessings to you!
V.

 

At Wednesday, December 06, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Sue, thanks for taking the time to drop by. I really loved your book. If I get an idea, I’ll pass it on.


Vicki, thanks for dropping by and the kind words!

 

At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

What a premise! It sounds so much more interesting than the RL Stine "tortured teenage vampires" type of books. May just have to add it to my To Read list.

(Still miss those bad pun Fridays :-( )

 

At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Rebecca, long time no see. Thanks for dropping by! Do check out Never Ceese. You’ll love it!

 

At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger Author Sue Dent

Oh, in all fairness, I simply must have a report from your wife! Do tell me she'll share. After all, she read it first. :)

 

At Saturday, December 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Sue,

She loved the book, and she really did get it first... but getting her to write about it? I dunno. You see, she thinks of the keyboard as the ‘other woman.’ No promises, but I’ll work on her.

 

At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger Author Sue Dent

LOL Just tell her if Ceese can figure out the keyboard, then she can too. Just be careful with that mouse!!! HA! (please tell me you got that.)

Blessings,
Sue

 

At Sunday, December 10, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Mouse... Mmm, tasty...

 

At Sunday, December 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy New Year, Curm!!