/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
December 05, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 12/05/2006 12:39:00 PM

Tomorrow and Thursday, my two-part ‘Wilbur Hucks’ post will run at Scenes & Beans.  This will mark the end of my commitment to write as the infamous Wilbur, but I plan to continue to contribute anyway.

I’d be tickled if you were to drop by and leave a comment.  Just remember to address it to Wilbur.  The old coot is ego centric and can get a bit uppity.
 



4 Comments:


At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Way cool bro. I'll surely drop by. I wouldn't miss it. :)
mmm So, Wilbur can get a bit "uppity" eh? he he he

 

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous

i was telling rulan how much i admire people like you who writes. =)

 

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Pia, thanks for dropping by and the kind words!