/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
October 09, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 10/09/2006 11:54:00 AM
.
Hey, you’ve got to visit Speculative Fiction today. Rebecca LuElla Miller conducted a fascinating interview with Zondervan’s newest acquisitions editor, Andy Meisenheimer.

At last, an editor that’s into Fantasy and Sci-Fi. That could be big news for some of us.


Check it out!

.
 



5 Comments:


At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Cool interview. Thanks for sharing the link.

I've often wondered about writing fantasy, but don't know how to do it or even if I would be any good.

 

At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

I know what you mean, but fantasy and sci-fi both cover a broad spectrum. The genre classifications range from Stargate to Blade Runner, or Princess Bride to Matilda.

I consider my “Nephilim series” as fantasy, though some may not. I took creative license with this world instead of crating a whole new one.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, Hawkie... Hey, get back to editing my book... (& your studies).

 

At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Cool. And hey, your book is wonderful, my friend. Hurry up and get cracking on fixing the edits I sent you. Muahahaha

Um, okay boss, Hawkie be good and get back to fun. :)

 

At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger jel

yes please do hurry, I would like to read it, before I'm old and gray! to late I'm alreadly there :)

thanks for the visit, Bro!

blessing

 

At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger David Meigs

Ok Janice, I admit it. I pay Rulan Big bucks to say nice things about my book. Still, I never get tired of hearing it. How vain is that? lol