/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
July 23, 2005
posted by David Meigs at 7/23/2005 02:04:00 AM
History is in the making! Today the Curmudgeon becomes a blogger! I’ve fought the itch for over a year. I tried topical creams (including prep-H), electro-shock and the power of suggestion, and yet I found no cure. I give in. I am now a blogger!

You may ask, what will set this blog apart from every other. I’ve got nothing so far... but if you think of something, please let me know. Until then, permit me to establish a few expectations for my valued readers (thanks mom).

My promises...

...I’ll never waste more than three minutes of your time.
...I’ll never rant on politics (unless some pin-head gets my goat)
...I’ll never tell a blonde joke (unless Blondie is out of the room)
...I’ll faithfully share my take on writing, ministry & life in general


Monday's rant is entitled:

“Dogs & cats: The true threat to public safety.”
 



2 Comments:


At Monday, July 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous

Love the way you write short and sweet. Keep that up and I'll be back for to peek.
Look forward to seeing your humor abound
nothing quite like this before have I found.
Tell us the story of the old bear, you know the one that you found in your garden out there.

 

At Wednesday, August 10, 2005, Blogger Elizabeth

Welcome to blogdom....
Elizabeth E