/************** REMOVE THIS TO UNHIDE THE BLOGGER NAVBAR **************** **/ #b-navbar {height:0px;visibility:hidden;display:none} /** *************************************************************************
June 30, 2006
posted by David Meigs at 6/30/2006 12:01:00 AM
It seems that the whole world is talking about WAKING LAZARUS. I encourage you to visit the links below and read what everyone else has to say.

Mike Duran at Decompose
It's Real Life
Kittens Come From Eggs
Mimie's Pixie Corner
Musings from the Windowsill
Bonnie Writes
Christian Book Previews
Collected Miscellany
Gospel Fiction
Refreshment in Refuge
Scrambled Dregs
Learning Curve
A Christian Worldview of Fiction
See Ya On the Net
Just A Minute
Scraps of Me
Christy's Book Blog
Reading, Writing, and...What Else is There?


Be sure to drop by Tony's website. He’s chronicled his journey to publication and I think you’ll find it to be fascinating. I know I have.

I wish you the best of luck Tony, both with WAKING LAZARUS and next year with VALLEY OF SHADOW.

Don’t forget us little guys!
 

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>




3 Comments:


At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Thanks for the links David. I will start reading those tomorrow. Tonight, I am tired and need my beauty sleep. Night night bro and God bless you and your family.

And may the Lord bless Tony and reach many through him.

 

At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger The Curmudgeon's Rant

Wow, you look cold.

I love the new avatar!

 

At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger Rulan

Y-y-e-s I-I-am c-c-cold.

G-g-l-a-d y-y-ou l-l-iked m-m-y

av-av-a-t-t-a-r. brrrrrrrrrrrr